I love zucchini and I decided to make this delicious veggie into yummy fries!
- Fresh Zucchini
- Nu-Salt and pepper
- Nutritional Yeast
- Crumbs (from crushed bran crackers, pretzels, cereals, etc.)
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Amy’s Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut zucchini’s length-wise into 1/2 inch strips
- Dip zucchini into egg; coat entire piece of zucchini
- Dip egg coated zucchini strips into crumbs and nutritional yeast mixture
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
- Place zucchini’s onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with Vegan Parmesan cheese, Nu-Salt, pepper
- Bake for 20 minutes or 25 minutes for crispy fries
- Serve with Amy’s Organic pasta sauce
Share your thoughts
Wow! My dad has a garden with tons of zucchini and we need to use it up. I can’t wait to give this recipe a try! 😀
So glad to hear you like this recipe; let me know how it turns out! Have a great day!
These look delicious! I’m going to give them a whirl for dinner tonight. Thanks!