It’s always simple in my kitchen.
Or on my grill.
That’s just the way I roll.
Simple is as Simple does.
And it can’t get much more simple than this.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 vidalia onion, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Transfer to grill; cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from grill; serve warm.
And I’m excited to announce a Giveaway for 2 Lucky Readers:
The first 2 people who send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “free” in the subject line will receive a free Trufflehead App foodie download. This offer is good for one week.