It’s always simple in my kitchen.
Or on my grill.
That’s just the way I roll.
Simple is as Simple does.
And it can’t get much more simple than this.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 vidalia onion, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Transfer to grill; cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from grill; serve warm.
And I’m excited to announce a Giveaway for 2 Lucky Readers:
The first 2 people who send an email to email@example.com with “free” in the subject line will receive a free Trufflehead App foodie download. This offer is good for one week.
Share your thoughts
Thank you for reminding me how easy grilling veggies is! I’m going to make this tonight, yum!
Awww so happy to hear that. Enjoy, Kelly! Have a wonderful night.
Thank you for the super sweet comment you just left me!
Sooo nice of you 🙂
I love your grilled veggies and the last post, the OJ…yum!
Aw; great to hear from you Averie! Thanks so much; have a great Monday.
Roasted veggies = love. Actually, I’m lazy and usually saute them in oil…is that wrong? Oh well.
Yes – I hate reading recipes that say 1 bell pepper for 2 pepper-what?…bring on more veggies! By the pounds 🙂
You betcha; by the pound is right, sista! I just spend $300 at Whole Foods Market on tons of veggies and other goodies…gotta love the veggies. Have a great weekend!