With Valentine’s Day less than a week away…I’ve started experimenting with raw cacao and thought this was a fabulous recipe to share with you and your sweet heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- 2 cups Greek plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 4 Tbsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 3 Tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger
- Combine Greek yogurt, raw cacao powder, stevia, vanilla extract and coconut in a large bowl; gently fold to form a light and fluffy texture.
- Transfer to serving dishes.
- Top with a sprinkle of raw cacao nibs and crystallized ginger.
In The News This Week…
Nielson Healthy Eating Index Debuts
Share your thoughts
Oh my, this sounds so decadent! Maybe this will be our Valentine dessert this year!
Thanks for sharing, that sounds awesome!
delightful!! I feel like those ingredients mixed with dates instead of yogurt could be pretty tasty too…
That sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing this recipe!! 🙂