Exciting news…I just receive the most amazing product in the mail and I just couldn’t resist selling it in my Shop and sharing it with all of you…Ya like Garlic? Well, let me tell you these ‘Nuggets’ are quite impressive and will not disappoint! Enter: Garlic Gold, which comes in a 4 flavor variety pack: Parmesan, Sea Salt, Crunchy and Italian Herb.
Let’s just say I haven’t stopped shakin’ these babies on my snacks and meals since they arrived in the mail…yes, they are nearly gone and I’m ready to order more!
Not only does Garlic Gold have these tasty nuggets, but they also have a delicious Garlic Oil, which I’m now selling in my Shop, as well. Here are a few of my Garlic Gold recipes, that I created last week in my kitchen…I hope you enjoy them and be sure to check out my latest Shop addition, Garlic Gold today. I’ve been shakin’ the nuggets on my omelets, tuna salad sandwiches, salads and grilled chicken dinners…It’s amazing how many ways you can fit a bit o’ garlic into your day, isn’t it?
I’m goin’ ta sprinkle some on my morning eggs right now.
ow will you use these tasty Garlic Gold products?
Garlic Gold Pasta with Shrimp and Vegetables
- 6 oz. whole grain pasta
- 12 oz. raw shrimp
- 2 large red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic Gold
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Gold oil
- 2 cups Greek plain non fat yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Wheat germ, for topping
- Cook pasta according to package in a large pot of boiling water. Add shrimp, peppers and asparagus; toss until shrimp are cooked and pasta is al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine Garlic gold, lemon juice, Garlic Gold oil, yogurt, parsley, sea salt and pepper with the pasta, shrimp, pepper and asparagus mixture; gently toss to coat.
- Serve warm; sprinkle with wheat germ.
- 4 Tbsp. Garlic Gold Nuggets
- 5 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 Roma tomato, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Coarsely mash until well combined.
- Transfer to serving dishes. Serve chilled with whole grain chips and crudites.
Garlic Grilled Flank Steak
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets
- 2 tsp. Garlic Gold oil
- 2 lb. flank steak
- 10 grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Combine Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets and Garlic Gold Oil together in a small bowl. Rub mixture onto flank steak to coat both sides.
- In a separate bowl, combine tomatoes, pepper, red onion, cilantro, vinegar and pepper; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium; grill steak for 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Transfer to a cutting board; let sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice steak across the grain into thin pieces; serve with tomato mixture.
Parmesan Garlic Green Beans
- 2 lbs. green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic Gold oil
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic Gold Parmesan Nuggets
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. coriander
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and prepare a bowl of ice to blanch beans on the counter.
- When water is boiling, add beans; cook for 5 minutes (blanch) until bright green. Quickly transfer beans to the ice bowl; blot dry and transfer to a dry dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add Garlic Gold Oil, Garlic Gold Parmesan Nuggets, parsley, coriander, sea salt and pepper; mix well for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Garlic Herbed Toasts
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 tsp. Garlic Gold Italian Herb Nuggets
- ½ tsp. Garlic Gold oil
- 1 Beefsteak tomato, sliced
- Sea salt and pepper
- Toast or grill each slice of bread.
- Rub one side of each toasted bread slice with Garlic Gold Oil, sprinkle with Garlic Gold Italian Herb Nuggets. Place sliced tomato slices atop each slice and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.