This got me thinking…
Someone once asked me a question that was so simple, yet so profound it took me back. Here it is…
“What do you really, and I mean REALLY, want?”
Nothing particularly unusual about the question…unless you take it seriously. There are things we know we kind of want, even things we definitely don’t want. But how often do we allow ourselves the deep reflection it takes to truly answer that question? I know I hid from that real answer for years.
Then one day I realized life isn’t a dress rehearsal, and I found the answer for myself. My life changed when I decided to enroll in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN).
As a student (and now a graduate and Ambassador) my time at IIN brought me:
- Strategies to transition from my old job to a satisfying career as a health coach
- Much more revenue and freedom to my life
- A thorough education to make better food and life choices
- Painless ways to improve my health
- Easy-to-understand knowledge that explained nutrition on many levels
- An opportunity to make a significant difference on global scale
If any of this resonates with you then you definitely want to explore IIN a little further. In fact, they created a Career Starter Kit that you should definitely check out. Simply fill out the form and write my name, Amie Valpone as your referral and you will receive your free Career Starter Kit.
This complimentary toolkit includes:
- An up-to-date analysis of the health coaching profession in a downloadable mp3 format. It’s called, “Why Do Health Coaching,” and features founder of IIN, Joshua Rosenthal. You’ll learn about the emerging field of health coaching and how you could be an important player in the future of nutrition and health. This lecture will give you a well-rounded view of health coaching as a career (as well as the beneficial results you might just get with your own health.)
- An informative excerpt from the book Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health and Happiness. It’s titled, “Primary Food,” and clearly explains how to find the work you love and love the work you find. (After reading this, you might find more peace and clarity in what you want to do with the rest of their lives.)
- Detailed Case Histories and stories of IIN graduates. Hear their intimate experiences about the impact they’re making in their families and communities. You may even hear a story that resonates deeply with you.
- Options of how to work this exciting training into your life without sacrificing any of your activities (even if you already have a job). One of the most popular aspects of studying at IIN is the distance learning option so you can learn at your own pace no matter where you live. (AND you’ll discover how much ongoing support is built into the program.)
- A complimentary one-on-one career coaching session with one of our trained Admissions Advisors. As a team you will design your potential, personalized career in the health and wellness field. (By the way, there is zero pressure or expectation in this session. It’s simply an objective appointment to show you the possibilities and answer your questions.)
The program at IIN is backed by sound scientific research and tons of happy, healthy success stories – one of them is MINE!
To download your F-R-E-E Career Starter Kit, please visit this link.
Whether you’re looking for a new, significant career, want to reclaim your own health back, or simply coach others on how to make better nutritional choices, I believe IIN can do for you what it did for me.
P.S. If you have any questions you’d like to ask me personally by all means email me. I’d love to help you get answers.
As many of you already know, I am a proud graduate of IIN, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and I’d love to refer all of you to this amazing program.
What’s the best part about IIN?
Their Distance Learning Program allows you to enroll and become a student and receive your certification from anywhere in the world!
And now for…In The News This Week…
New Jersey School Teaches Yoga and Healthy Eating