This protein-packed chili is perfect for a cold, winter day. It fills you up and warms you from head to toe!
- Desired Protein of Choice (Ground Turkey, Ground Chicken, Ground Bison, Tofu, Seitan, Tempeh, etc.)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch Nu-Salt (Salt free alternative)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup diced green chili’s
- 2 cans whole organic tomatoes in juice, crushed
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans fresh garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 cups organic blue corn chips (Topping)
- Scallions, chopped (Topping)
- SoyaKaas Dairy Free/Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese (Topping)
- Tofutti Dairy Free Sour Cream (Topping)
- Peanuts for topping
- Prepare your desired protein with the onion in a skillet with olive oil over medium high heat
- Add the garlic to the protein as well as the chili powder, Nu-Salt, chilies, crushed tomatoes and juice and beans. Stir well.
- Heat mixture until it boils and be sure to stir often.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Top with SoyaKaas Dairy Free/Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese, a dollop of Tofutti Dairy Free Sour Cream, scallions, peanuts and crushed organic blue corn chips.