I’m really lovin’ my eggs lately.
They’re just so simple and easy.
Perfect for a summers day, aren’t they?
I’ve been scrambling them, making them sunny side-up and even deviling them up.
I had a pint of fresh raspberries from the farmer’s market and I thought I’d toss in a few to this tasty recipe. But you could surely add in any berry of choice as I think blueberries would be quite splendid in here too…
Along with a touch of carrots, fresh thyme and you’re all set.
The best part?
Gotta love it.
I love me some deviled eggs as you can tell by my fun Deviled Egg posts.
Raspberry Thyme Deviled Eggs
Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 tsp. Veganaise (Vegan Mayonnaise)
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, zested
- 10 fresh raspberries
- Pinch of sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1/6 tsp. smoked paprika
- Place eggs into a large pot filled with water. Cover and bring to a boil for 10-15 minutes. Drain water; set eggs aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine Veganaise, carrot zest, thyme and raspberries in a large bowl. Add sea salt and pepper.
- When eggs are cooled, peal and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolk and add to the Veganaise mixture. Using an electric mixer, beat until soft and fluffy.
- Position hollowed eggs on a serving platter; fill with raspberry thyme egg yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
I stumbled upon these books while looking for summer foodie inspiration…Check out these Summer cookbook recommendations from the New York Times.
I’m a happy camper today because I’m finished with my mercury fillings removal. That’s right…all done and no more mercury in my mouth. All the fillings have been replaced and I have to be tested in two weeks to see if my mercury levels have gone down…
Will keep you posted but I’m happy the mercury is long gone from my teeth after living with them for many years.