I couldn’t resist posting this tasty recipe that I cooked up last week. These gluten and dairy-free pancakes are the ultimate brunch food and the powerful antioxidants in dark chocolate and peaches are sure to rock your taste buds!
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 fresh peach, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. stevia
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- 1 cup dairy-free milk (soy, hemp, rice, nut)
- 2 tsp. oil
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, gently beat egg and combine all wet ingredients (and peach chunks).
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour onto a hot, oiled skillet or griddle.
- Cook until golden brown and flip.
- Serve with honey and fresh fruit.