Here is a great recipe for an ‘Itty Bitty’ side salad. This dish pairs well with any fish- I enjoy this salad with my parchment baked halibut fillets.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 cups green beans, cooked whole
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 fresh beets, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 scallion, greens and whites sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 tsp. spicy mustard
- Topping: Greek yogurt
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, spicy mustard and agave nectar. Mix well; set aside.
- Simply combine all above vegetables into a large bowl. Toss gently; slowly add the peanuts and the above yogurt mixture. Toss to ensure all vegetables and peanuts are coated.
- Serve chilled with a dollop of Greek plain yogurt.