Good Morning and Happy Friday!
It’s already the end of a glorious September so I decided to give you a sneak peak into 12 tiny Things I Love.
They’re just a few things that make my Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free and Sugar-Free Lifestyle …. complete!
1. My day-to-day eats: Lots of Organic Veggies, Lean Proteins and Healthy Fats.
2. My Entertaining go-to: Guacamole, Hummus and Chopped Organic Veggies.
3. My Quick dinner: Shrimp Cocktail with Steamed Organic Broccoli and Avocado.
4. My Preferred breakfast: Mashed Avocado and an Organic Egg with Sea Salt and Pepper on Gluten-Free Toast.
5. My Desired workout: Walking in Central Park, NYC.
6. My Necessary indulgence: Organic Dark chocolate. Lots of it.
7. My Favorite recipe: All of mine. Hehehe. And these easy Vegetarian Recipes from Cooking Light Magazine.
8. My Can’t live without cookbook: Elana’s Pantry just wrote the most amazing Paleo, Gluten-Free Cookbook called: Paleo Cooking.
9. My Pantry essential: Organic Salsa.
10. My Ingredient that makes anything taste better: Organic Herbs de Provence.
11. Kitchen gadget: Microplane Zester to zest my organic lemons, oranges and lime onto salads and such!
12. My dream meal: Lobster with a side of Steamed Organic Veggies.
(And #13… I’m off to California for the week to play in the organic veggie fields with Earthbound Farm. Keep an eye on my for live pics of me in the fields picking organic veggies on Twitter (@TheHealthyApple), Facebook (The Healthy Apple), Instagram (@TheHealthyApple), Google Plus (Amie Valpone) and Pinterest (The Healthy Apple). Can’t wait to share my pictures and travel stories with you next week.)
Have a great weekend!
Share your thoughts
Love that you have both vegetarian and vegan categories on here, plus gluten-free and seafood. My son needs dairy-free and gluten-free, my daughter and I don’t eat land meat, and my other son’s grandparents are one vegan and the other gluten-free. It’s all very helpful information for us. 🙂 And can’t wait to hear about the conscious box, I’ve been meaning to try it for more vegan products.
You are just the cutest and most inspirational lady ever Amie!
Awe; thanks Alisa! xox
Have a great time in California! I’m loving avocados and guacamole lately too.
Thank you Laura; enjoy your week!!!
Have fun in California! Is it weird that it bugs me those items aren’t numbered? 😉
Thanks Amanda; good idea! I will number them. xoxx
Thank you; always so nice to hear from you!!
Amie,so happy for you ! Wishing you safe travels & appreciate efforts to educate us!
Awe; thank you Linda!!!
What a beautiful picture Amy!
Thank you Marta! xoxxx
I liked this post a lot and Elana’s Pantry Cookbook is one of my favorites now too! I hope you have fun in California and I can’t wait to see all the pics too!