I just can’t get enough of my bean spreads lately…it seems every week I’m coming up with a new recipe. The process always starts with me and a can of Re-Fried beans in the kitchen–the next thing I know…I’ve created yet another bean spread masterpiece!
- 1 can Re-fried Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- Minced Garlic, to taste
- 1/3 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Fresh Red Bell Peppers (roasted over flame)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Turn one of your stove burners on and simply roast each bell pepper by placing each pepper on a skewer over the flame until softened and fully cooked. Chop each roasted red pepper into small pieces.
- Comibine Beans with all other above ingredients with the chopped red peppers. Slowly add olive oil. Mix well.
- Add Nu-Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste