This title says it all…I promise you, this is NOT your average Pizza…Give it a whirl and let me know your thoughts! This is an easy recipe that can be prepared within minutes. Simply purchase fresh wraps from your local health food store and top with your desired amount of the ingredients below.
- 1 Wrap of choice (Whole Wheat/ Gluten Free)
- 1/4 cup Eden Organic Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Yellow Bell Peppers
- Portabello Mushrooms, sliced
- SoyaKaas Lactose Free/Gluten Free Cheese (Mozzarella)
- Olives, sliced
- Garlic, Olive Oil, Spices of Choice
- Vegan “Parmesan Cheese” for topping
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flat wrap onto a baking sheet lined with tin foil (spray foil with olive oil)
- Top with Eden Organic Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Add the above ingredients
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes. 20 for crispy.
- Top with Vegan “Parmesan Cheese”, a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar and Oregano (or spices of choice)