Before you dive into the below content, I’ve created a video for you addressing the issues with inflammatory ingredients and how to find the packaged foods that aren’t going to upset your tummy. Click the PLAY button below to get started.
I receive so many requests for the best (and cleanest) gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free packaged foods lining the shelves of your food stores, so I decided to create a list for you of the brands I use and love. I linked to the products so that you can purchase the products online, as well. No need to go to the store! Many other brands are listed in the back of my best-selling cookbook, Eating Clean: The 21-Day Plan to Detox, Fight Inflammation, and Reset Your Body.
Enjoy and let me know what you think of the products when you try them!
What are the best gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free packaged foods and brands?
- Bread: Canyon Bakehouse
- Almond Milk: New Barn
- Dairy-Free Cheese: KiteHill
- Dairy-Free Yogurt: KiteHill or Anita’s or SoDelicious
- Ice Cream: SoDelicious
- Crackers: Crunchmaster
- Cereal: Nature’s Path
- Oatmeal: Nature’s Path, Bob’s Red Mill**
- Baking Flours: Bob’s Red Mill**, NOW Foods
- Nuts/Seeds: NOW Foods
- Coconut Butter: Nutiva
- Chips: Late July
- Veggies: Earthbound Farm
- Hummus: Hope Hummus
- Salsa: Amy’s Organic
- Jarred Tomatoes (not canned): Jovial Crushed Tomatoes, Jovial Whole Tomatoes
- Tomato Sauce: 365 Whole Foods Market Marinara Sauce
- Frozen Veggies: 365 Whole Foods Market Brand, Trader Joe’s
- Organic Nut Butters: Once Again Sunflower Seed Butter, Cashew Butter and Creamy Almond Butter / Crunchy Almond Butter
- Sugar-Free Dried Fruit: Made in Nature
- Chocolate: Enjoy Life Foods
- Ground Flaxseeds: Barlean’s
- Chia Seeds: Mamma Chia, Barlean’s, Nutiva
- Hemp Seeds: Manitoba Harvest, Nutiva, Navita’s Naturals
- Bars: Larabar, Pure Bar
- Olive Oil: Jovial
- Coconut Oil: Nutiva
- Avocado Oil: La Tourangelle
** Bob’s Red Mill products are gluten-free and dairy-free. However, they may be manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy, so please be sure to check the labels if you are soy intolerant.
This article may contain Amazon or other affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase by clicking those links.