Just in time for your last minute holiday baking…here is one of my favorite recipes.
Well, all cookie recipes are my favorite. I mean, come on now. Who doesn’t love a cookie?
Especially when it’s Gluten-Free, Vegan and Delicious.
Is your mouth watering?
And I’ve already eaten’ 3.
Watch out Christmas…here come my cookies.
Are you ready?
Enjoy every nibble.
And, smile. Because it’s the holidays and you’ve just made the most amazing cookies of your life.
Sorry if I have you addicted to these babies.
Lots of veggies tomorrow, hehe.
Well, that’s what you’ll be sayin’ after a few (or a lotta) bites of these cookies.
Vegan Dark Chocolate n’ Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance Buttery Sticks, room temperature
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup stevia
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Egg substitute for 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- Preheat to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, and sea salt in a mixing bowl; mix well. Using electric mixer, combine almond butter, butter, 1/3 cup stevia, cinnamon and brown sugar in large bowl until smooth. Slowly add egg substitute, vanilla extract and flour mixture until dough has a crumbly texture. Stir in cacao nibs and dried cherries.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup stevia in small bowl. Form dough into balls. Roll balls in stevia and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies until edges are golden brown, approximately 12-14 minutes, reversing sheets halfway through cooking time for even baking.
- Transfer cookies to a rack and cool.
Do you LOVE nutrition, health and wellness? Learn more: www.IntegrativeNutrition.com.
Use my name, Amie Valpone, for current $500 “Ring in the New You” tuition scholarship that expires December 31. Hurry! Winter Session starts in January.
Happy Holidays and Merry Baking.