It’s time to Deck the Halls with these cute little bite-sized jingle balls. These are incredibly easy to make and are sure to please your guests this holiday season. Whether it’s at your Hanukkah table, your Christmas feast or your New Year’s Eve bash…be sure to whip up these adorable cherry almond balls, which are packed with fiber and naturally sweetened with dried cherries, unsweetened coconut and almonds.
- 2 cups bran flake cereal
- ¾ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup almonds, toasted
- 3 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp. silken Nasoya Tofu
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp. wheat germ
- Place bran cereal, cherries and almonds in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add honey, tofu and orange juice; pulse until a stiff dough forms.
- Scoop tablespoon-size portions and shape with greased hands into balls. Roll each ball in coconut and wheat germ.
- Place on wax paper. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving or storing.