Our team is looking to hire an administrative assistant who will report directly to our Marketing Manager, Sara. This role will be filled by someone who has a detail-oriented mindset and who will be able to hit the ground running. This position is available for pay or school credit. The administrative assistant can work remotely and should expect to work 5-10 hours per week.
If and only if you align with everything below and you feel that you are qualified for this position, please apply to this job with your resume and we will be in touch. If you have any questions, please email Sara@AmieValpone.com.
- Helping the marketing manager with daily tasks and projects.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Efficient and a quick learner
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Diligent, self-motivated and proactive
- Comfortable hitting the ground running taking on projects and working one-on-one with our Marketing Manager