JOB POSTING: Business Intern
Our team is looking to hire a Business Intern who will report directly to our Marketing Manager, Sara. This role will be filled by someone who has an analytical mindset and who will be able to hit the ground running with many of the backend website and social media priorities below.
If and only if you align with everything below and you feel that you are qualified for this position, please apply to this job with your resume and we will be in touch. If you have any questions, please email Sara@AmieValpone.com.
Please note: if you are a student, we do offer course credit for this internship.
- Scheduling social media posts (Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter)
- Updating social media profiles and links
- Monthly KPIs: social media profiles, Google Analytics, newsletters, etc.
- Responding to comments on website and Facebook
- Assisting with putting together newsletters
- Project-based assignments for SEO
- Assistance with affiliate programs and linking
- Previous social media experience
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Extremely organized, efficient and quick learner
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Diligent, self-motivated and proactive
- Comfortable hitting the ground running taking on projects and working one-on-one with our Marketing Manager