I have recently been contacted by Stonyfield to create some tasty recipes using their delicious yogurt. I am a huge fan of Stonyfield’s Oikos Greek yogurt and my family loves the Stonyfield plain yogurt, as well. Over the next week, I will be posting 5 of my favorite Stonyfield yogurt recipes…they’re perfect for this holiday season and a sure taste-bud pleaser so be sure to keep checking in over the next two weeks for my tasty and healthy Stonyfield recipes.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Stonyfield plain yogurt
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 large ripe zucchini, shaved
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla and Stonyfield yogurt; mix well.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients. Add zucchini shavings and mashed banana; mix well.
- Slowly fold in dark chocolate chips; stir until completely mixed.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown and firm in the center.