This morning , I decided to switch up my traditional breakfast routine and made myself an egg and re-fried bean burrito. This mouth-watering recipe is heavenly first thing in the morning, not to mention incredibly satisfying.
- Tortilla (Gluten Free/ Whole Wheat)
- Amy’s Organic Corn and Bean Salsa
- Amy’s Organic Re-fried Beans
- SoyaKaas Gluten Free/Dairy Free Jalapeno Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
- 2 Large Eggs
- Avocado (sliced)
- Nu-Salt and Pepper
- Chili Powder
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and scramble 2 eggs with Nu-Salt and pepper. Add SoyaKaas cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Transfer eggs to tortilla and add beans, salsa, avocado, kale and yogurt
- Top with scallions and a sprinkle of chili powder
- Wrap up and enjoy!
What ingredients do you put into your breakfast burritos?
Don’t forget to enter your chance to win 2 jars of Peanut Butter!