I love my hummus, especially when I have some extra time on my hands, I’ll go the extra step and prepare it myself…take a look and try it for yourself.
- 1 can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Dark Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- Nu-Salt (Salt free alternative) and Pepper
- Combine all of the above ingredients into a food processor and blend until desired consistency/thickness
This hummus pairs well as a dip for pita chips, and raw veggies, as a spread for sandwiches, and countless other options. Here is a previous post of mine on ways to incorporate hummus into your daily meals.
Do you prefer to make homemade hummus? If not, what is your favorite store bought hummus brand?