These pear sandwiches are the perfect treat for a hot summer day…the juicy, crisp pears mixed with nut butter, golden raisins and granola is a great way to cool off with a healthy summertime treat!
- 2 Pears, cored and cut crosswise into 1/2 inch thick disks
- 1 tsp. Lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. Organic Nut Butter (Almond, Cashew, Peanut, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp. Golden Raisins
- 2 Tbsp. Granola of choice
- Brush each pear slices with lime juice to keep them from turning brown and to add a nice zest of flavor.
- Spread one side of half of the pears with nut butter then sprinkle with granola and raisins. Top with remaining pear slices, pressing down gently to make the sandwiches.
- Place into the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve cold and enjoy!