This is a wonderful dish to serve at your holiday table. I will be serving this relish alongside roasted turkey, grilled fish and roasted root vegetables. It seems no matter what you pair with this relish, the taste is always exquisite. I often use leftovers on my turkey sandwich and salad the next day as the relish is a perfect accompaniment to bean casseroles, baked tofu, poultry, fish, crackers, toast and pitas.
- 2 large oranges, unpeeled and slice into 8 pieces for each orange
- 1 grapefruit, unpeeled and sliced into 8 pieces
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup stevia
- 2 tsp. honey or agave nectar
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. warm water
- Place orange and grapefruit pieces (skin-on) in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Slowly add cranberries, stevia, honey, cinnamon, ginger, balsamic vinegar and warm water; pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer relish to a small bowl and chill before serving.