Pumpkin Coconut Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup stevia powder
- ¼ tsp. stevia liquid
- 1 Tbsp. Simply Organic Almond Extract
- 1½ cups All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, coconut oil, stevia and almond extract.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle gluten-free flour on a flat surface. Roll dough on the surface with a rolling pin to create ⅓ inch thickness. Use cookie cutters to create shapes.
- Place shapes onto a nonstick cookie sheet; bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside on a baking rack for 10 minutes before serving.
Servings: 24 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Calories: 67.6 cal • Fat: 4.8 g • Protein: 0.9 g • Carb: 6.7 g • Fiber: 1.0 g • Sugar: 0.9 g • Sodium: 71.3 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/pumpkin-coconut-sugar-cookies/