If you stop chasing what your mind wants, you will get what your soul needs. Ever wonder how you know if you’re in your own way? Do you ever feel like your life is on hold until a dream of yours comes true? Do you ever feel like your life is not complete because you haven’t achieved your goal yet?
Through the process of healing, I’ve learned that when we focus on what we don’t have….it can keep us from attracting what we want. When we’re so focused on the future- we miss out on what’s going on in the present moment.
So many people are pushing to hard to make their dream or goal happen when they’re just exhausting themselves and becoming frustrated. Life is about letting our dreams come to us. We can do this by allowing ourselves to be present and treasure every experience. We can also trust the process and believe that miracles do happen and our desires one day will come if we embrace the transformation and act as if you already have what it is you desire.
Ask yourself what you truly desire and own it. Are you looking to be healthier? Then fill up with nourishing food and purified water so you can feel good from the inside out. Are you looking for a romantic partner? Then simply give yourself the love you desire, this is all about self-love and feeling like you are worth it and you deserve it…because you do!
It’s about living life to the fullest and having patience for the dream to come into our life. It’s about trusting and enjoying the ride and believing your dream is on it’s way to you. When you let go of the how’s and when’s….that’s when it will come to you, naturally and at the right time!
Remember, nothing comes too easy and all struggles in life provide us with the strength to embrace the next chapter of our lives.
Try to buy everything organic. Here’s why: The Benefits of Eating Organic.
- Quinoa Bowl:
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 large sweet potatoes (approximately 1 lb.), peeled and cut into ¾ inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. organic coconut oil, melted
- 1½ Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Brazil Nut 'Parm Cheese':
- ½ cup raw Brazil nuts
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Remove from heat, drain in a strainer and rinse.
- Meanwhile, cook sweet potatoes in boiling salted water to cover until tender, about 15 minutes; remove from heat and drain well.
- Meanwhile, make the 'Parm Cheese' in a food processor and process for about 3 minutes or until finely ground but be careful not to process too much or you will make nut butter! Remove from the food processor and transfer to a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, sweet potatoes, balsamic vinegar, coconut oil, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and sea salt; gently toss to coat. Sprinkle the 'Parm Cheese' on top and serve warm.