Ready for the big game on Sunday?
Here’s a quick and easy recipe that will have your Superbowl fans begging for more.
- 1 cup gluten-free vegetable broth
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1 cup organic tomato sauce
- 1 large sweet onion, finely diced
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 cup SoyaKaas Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup SoyaKaas Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Jalapeno Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/6 tsp. ground sage
- Dash of sea salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded chicken or turkey
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups organic corn or rice chips
- 4 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Toppings: Greek plain yogurt, guacamole, organic salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetable broth, tomato sauce, tomato slices, onions, scallions, olives, spices, agave nectar, sea salt and pepper to form a sauce. Set aside.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Layer half of the chicken, then beans, then half of the sauce, Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeno Cheese and tortilla chips.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese on the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until casserole is bubbling and cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro and top with a dollop of each: Greek plain yogurt, guacamole and salsa.
- Enjoy the Game!
Share your thoughts
I have read a few excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you set to create any such magnificent informative site.
Awesome post, adding to bookmarks.
Thank you so much; so happy to hear that you like this recipe. Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Brady will love this! Great recipe! I might leave out the chicken on one side!
Thanks! I hope things are going great for you!
Aw; thanks darling….I hope you enjoy it…I wish you lived closer so we could all watch the game together! Enjoy and hope you are feeling well with the baby!