I’m gunna let you in on a little secret. I’m a self proclaimed gluten-free pasta recipe fanatic.
Actually let’s re-phrase that…I’m an EASY pasta recipe fanatic. Easy is the key word here, folks.
There is nothing I love more than making my clients a bowl of whole grain gluten-free pasta filled with tons of veggies and protein.
You probably think I’m nuts.
But I’m not.
I just love food.
And love making my clients (and YOU) happy.
My inspiration for this bowl of goodness came from a pretty white bean recipe I made last spring and thought it would be so fun to re-create the dish with a comfort food kinda touch. Ya know, something to serve in the cold, chilly weather we face in November.
Get your gloves ready, folks. Let’s hope this winter isn’t as cold as last year here in NYC.
If it is, just make about 10 batches of this pasta dish and reheat it over and over again every night of the winter to keep yourself happy and warm.
It’ll streamline your food shopping list.
That’s for darn sure.
Try to buy everything organic. Here’s why: The Benefits of Eating Organic.
- 1 lb. gluten-free pasta
- 4 large roasted red peppers thinly sliced
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- pinch chili powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta, red peppers, cannellini beans, garlic, olive oil, chili powder, sea salt and pepper. Serve warm.