There’s something so pretty and delicate about sugar cookies, isn’t there?
They just look so nice and innocent.
Until they land on your thighs when you wake up on December 26th, right?
These cookies ain’t nothin’ like my eggnog sugar cookies you’re used to munching on.
And they’re gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free and vegan. Whew. There’s a lot that these cookies aren’t.
But flavor sure isn’t one of them.
Chances are you’re sick of baking cookies. It’s Christmas Eve and you can’t look at another bowl of raw cookie dough, right?
Snap out of it. You’ve got company coming over in a few hours and you need these in your life.
So, fire up your oven.
And push aside the green been casserole.
Cause these babies are gunna make you smile and the sweet touch of pumpkin is gunna rock your world!
Now and on December 26th.
Trust me on that one!
Have a very Merry Christmas.
Love to all of you!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup stevia powder
- ¼ tsp. stevia liquid
- 1 Tbsp. Simply Organic Almond Extract
- 1½ cups All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, coconut oil, stevia and almond extract.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle gluten-free flour on a flat surface. Roll dough on the surface with a rolling pin to create ⅓ inch thickness. Use cookie cutters to create shapes.
- Place shapes onto a nonstick cookie sheet; bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside on a baking rack for 10 minutes before serving.
And don’t forget to head over to my Facebook Page where I’m hosting the ’25 Days of Christmas’ Giveaway Every Day. I’m giving away a new gluten-free gift everyday from December 1st-December 25th.
Enjoy and Good Luck!