After a relaxing weekend at my parents home by the shore, I arrived home late last night to my tiny Manhattan apartment to find three perfectly ripe pears on my counter top and a half full bottle of POM Wonderful in my fridge…Needless to say, I was yearning for a bit of sweetness and I created this fabulous Pommy Pear Treat. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did..it surely is a ‘tasty treat.’
- 3 pears
- 1 tablespoon POM Wonderful juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 tablespoon chopped macadamia nuts
- Slice pears lengthwise into eighths.
- In a small bowl, stir together the POM Wonderful juice, agave nectar, cinnamon and almond extract.
- Spoon mixture over plums.
- Top pears with chopped macadamia nuts.