Last night I decided to make use of my new box of parchment paper and create a healthy, fish dish. The Results: Amazing! I was thrilled my parchment experiment was a success- and the delicate fish flavor with veggies compliments any palate.
- 1 Halibut fillet
- 1 small Orange
- Parchment Paper (15 x 15 piece)
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Fresh Rosemary
- Nu-Salt and Pepper
- Greek Yogurt (Topping)
- Slivered Almonds
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place parchment paper square on a baking sheet
- Slice orange into thin, disk-like slivers and place on parchment paper
- Place fillet in the center on top of the orange slices and arrange asparagus around the fillet
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice over the fish, along with a sprinkle of Nu-Salt and pepper
- Place fresh rosemary and slivered almonds atop and along side the fillet
- Fold parchment paper over fish and asparagus, folding and crimping edges tightly to seal the filing completely
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Slide packet onto serving plate and enjoy with a nice dollop of Greek yogurt!
I love baking fish with parchment paper…it’s such a fun way to make a meal. Do you have any favorite fish recipes using parchment paper?