I know you’re all ready for a little cleanse after those wild holiday parties, right?
Yup. That’s what I thought.
I read your mind.
And I created this easy quinoa salad recipe with you in mind, of course.
It’s one of a kind.
It’s a simple dish.
And O’ so flavorful.
It’s one of those dishes you could eat for lunch with a few slices of bread, serve for dinner with grilled chicken breast or enjoy tomorrow morning as leftovers with a poached egg and jam.
It’s naturally sweet and filled with lots of detoxing ingredients that are sure to get your body back in gear after eating too many bon bon’s and drinking way too much eggnog.
Don’t worry- you’ll get back on track- and you can easily reset your body with clean foods like this.
Take a scoop and have a bite. You’re gunna love it.
Try to buy everything organic. Here’s why: The Benefits of Eating Organic.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. chopped raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ tsp. fresh orange zest
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked quinoa with bell pepper, cranberries, cashews and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, olive oil, orange juice, orange zest, sea salt and pepper; drizzle over quinoa salad and serve.