Here is a tasty spin on baked pears…I opted to use macadamia nuts and balsamic vinegar for a fabulous, tender dessert that took just a few minutes to prepare last night. This is a tasty go-to dessert when your taste buds are yearnin’ for a hint of sweetness!
- 4 pears, sliced in half
- 4 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, ground
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Optional toppings: Greek plain yogurt, Agave Nectar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle vinegar atop pears; sprinkle with ground macadamia nuts
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with a dollop of Greek plain yogurt and a drizzle of agave nectar.
Congrats to Erin at greatdaytobealive.wordpress.com who won my Thriv Giveaway Contest!
Erin, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address at your convenience!
Thank you to everyone for entering.
This recipe is 100% gluten-free, however it does contain tree nuts, which can cause severe allergic reactions, not unlike gluten poisoning. When Epi Pens aren’t available to counter anaphylactic shock, EMR can help medical staff save vital time in an