Yesterday being my fabulous birthday, I decided to create a homemade facial scrub to ‘re-live my youth’ in hope of an instant facial glow. I simply combined a few ingredients from my pantry and whipped up an incredible scrub that left my face beaming all day. I suggest using a ripened banana and ripened avocado as the riper the better for this scrub.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and pamper yourself this weekend with this homemade recipe that will surely ignite a rosy complexion.
- 10 almonds, finely chopped
- 1 ripened banana, mashed
- 10 blueberries, mashed
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
- 3 Tbsp. ground chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Apply scrub to face; rinse with lukewarm water.
- Enjoy a fresh-faced beautiful glow!
In The News This Week…
Olive Oil to Replace Trans-Fats in Bakery
Brown Rice Healthier Than White Rice