I’ve gotta little secret to share about these biscuits.
I love wasabi.
You know that bright green lookin’ wasabi that you enjoy with your sushi?
For quite some time, I’ve been wanting to create a masterpiece with my beloved wasabi. And I just did. Granted, they aren’t exactly like the wasabi you get fresh from the sushi restaurant, but they come pretty darn close.
You’ve never had a biscuit quite like this guy.
- 3 Tbsp. Earth Balance Vegan Butter Sticks
- 1 1/4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. wasabi powder
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, very finely chopped
- 1/3 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Optional topping: Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cut in Earth Balance Butter and combine all dry ingredients. Add almond milk and apple cider vinegar; mix well to combine.
- Using a Tablespoon, portion out 6 biscuits onto two baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven; set aside to cool before serving. Sprinkle with additional sea salt. Enjoy.
And be sure to check out all of my fun gluten-free pals and their tasty biscuit recipes:
Happy New Year!