Just a few lil’ baby red potatoes.
Combined for a fabulous parsley pesto.
Perfect for Summer.
For Cinco de Mayo.
Or Mother’s Day.
Or simply eaten right out of your Tupperware with a spoon.
Anyway you choose, it’ll be tasty.
It’s positively fabulous.
And the pine nuts, well let’s just say they add a fabulous kick to make this potato salad a real winner.
Gluten-Free and Vegan; what else can you ask for?
Simple. Pure. Perfect.
Positively The Best Potato Salad with Parsley Pesto
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 2 lbs. small red new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup fresh curly parsley, finely chopped plus more for garnish
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. curry
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook potatoes until soft but not falling apart, approximately 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine parsley, mint, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, sea salt and pepper; pulse until well combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Drain potatoes; slice in half as soon as they’re cool enough to handle. Gently toss potatoes with parsley pesto mixture; season with curry and chili powder.
- Garnish with additional parsley; serve chilled or at room temperature.
And be sure to check out my latest article and tasty recipes for Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bread.
Share your thoughts
Greetings from Canada!! Okay, this sounds awesome!! However…. up here Pine Nuts seem to be approximately the price of gold. Okay, maybe not that much, but still 🙁 can another type of nut be used and taste equally good?
thanks so much Deb
Thanks Deb! Great to hear from you! I have also used peants and cashews! Have a wonderful 4th of July!
One of my favorite summery foods is potato salad! I love the sound of this one, too. And the photos are stunning! 🙂
Thank you Ricki; love ya darling! SOOO excited to see you in Cali in 2 weeks; LOVED meeting you in Chicago last weekend. xoxo Enjoy your weekend!
bookmarking this one, love love love the addition of pine nuts, mint and curry!!! hope you are doing well 🙂
Awww; you are too sweet. So great to hear from you! I miss you and hope to see you again soon. Hope all’s well down in Richmond. Have a great day and hope to chit chat soon; let’s catch up n’ chat when you’re free. xoxo
This looks absolutely amazing ! I can’t wait to try it! What great photos too! Miss you!
Thanks Al; hope you are well! Have a great day!! xoxo