I purchased 4 fennel bulbs last weekend and decided to create a batch of baked fennel crisps.
This recipe is a beauty.
These lil’ fennel disks were gone within the hour.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 4 bulbs fresh fennel
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice fennel bulb lengthwise to create disk-like slices.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil. Sprinkle with sea salt and garlic, then drizzle with lime juice and vinegar.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until desired crispiness.