- 3 large zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1/4 avocado, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 4 Tbsp. emmer flour
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- Topping: Greek plain yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, onion and garlic. Add eggs and avocado; mix well. Slowly add remaining ingredients; mix until combined.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat with nonstick cooking spray. Using a ladle, pour batter onto hot pan making a pancake shape. Reduce heat and flip to ensure each side is golden brown and fully cooked.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve hot.
- Enjoy and top with a dollop of Greek plain yogurt.
Today, March 2nd thru next Tuesday, March 9th I am hosting a 15% discount on my Belle Fleur- Jasmine Verbena Candle in my Open Sky Shop.
Enter the code: 15belle upon check-out to redeem this magnificent candle that I light every evening while making dinner in my kitchen.