Apple Cranberry Cobbler
Recipe type: Dessert
- 8 cups peeled, cored and chopped apples
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. Earth Balance Vegan Butter Sticks
- ½ cup stevia such as Stevia in the Raw
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Simply Organic Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic All Spice
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup So Delicious Almond Milk
- 1 cup So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine apples and cranberries in a large glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, blend butter, stevia, oats, flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, spices and sea salt.
- Add maple syrup and almond milk. Drop the cobbler mixture by the spoonful onto the apple and cranberry mixture. Pat down cobbler mixture and sprinkle with additional stevia, if desired.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside for 5 minutes before serving. Top with a scoop of So Delicious Dairy-Free Ice Cream, if desired.
Servings: 18 Serving Size: ¾ cup Calories: 169.7 cal • Fat: 2.0 g • Protein: 2.6 g • Carb: 36.0 g • Fiber: 3.5 g • Sugar: 11.2 g • Sodium: 41.5 mg
Recipe by Eat Clean | Love Life Again at https://thehealthyapple.com/apple-cranberry-cobbler/