This recipe is so incredibly versatile—it can be used as a spread or a dip! Use it on your sandwich instead of mayo or serve it as an appetizer dip with pita chips. This bean dip also pairs nicely when mixed in tuna salads.
- 1/2 cup can Re-fried Beans
- 3 Tablespoons Salsa
- 1/2 cup Peas (cooked and softened)
- 1 mined Scallion
- 3 teaspoons Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- Your Choice of Dipper: Veggies, Pita Bread, Organic Blue Corn Chips or Tortilla Chips
Mix all of the above ingredients together and serve!