Let’s talk about how amazing this little parfait treat is, k?
I’m not one to brag about my recipes but come ON.
Can you not dive right into this?
Like, do you not want to face plant head first into this jar of yumminess?
Dairy-free desserts never looked so good.
I could barely take pictures of this recipe without licking my fingers clean.
The coconut yogurt alone is enough to lure me in.
And the cherries?
O the cherries.
Why do I not use more cherries?
This made me feel like a little kid drinking a Shirley Temple.
This is like the treat that saves.
Trust me. You’ll get it once you make it.
And when you do, leave me a comment because you’ll wanna have it for breakfast or a snack or dessert every.single.gosh.darn. day.
Yes, you will.
Try to buy everything organic. Here’s why: The Benefits of Eating Organic.
- 2 cups coconut milk yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 24 fresh cherries cut in half
- 1 cup gluten-free granola
- 4 Tbsp. shelled pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey and cinnamon.
- Layer yogurt mixture, cherries and granola into four parfait glasses. Top with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes and serve chilled.