These Quinoa Bites are sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze. All opinions are my own.
I know how much you all loved my Quinoa Bites from last year and these cute Black Rice Bites from last month… so I had to make another batch with a unique spin on them. I’ve heard from so many of you that you’re in the mood for more quinoa recipes and healthy meals so I’ve got a great new one for you!
They’re very different from my other Quinoa Bites.
But still oh so yummy.
I just know you’re going to love them.
I served these cute little Cheesy Cumin Quinoa Bites (that are dairy-free, soy-free and gluten-free) to my clients for brunch a few weeks ago and they loved them!
They’re packed with lots of protein and fiber to keep you satisfied. Plus, they’re so adorable you’ll want to pop them into your mouth all day long.
I served these with fresh organic tomato sauce for an afternoon snack, too and they were a huge hit. So, whether you’re looking for a savory brunch, snack or even lunch – these bites are perfect for any occasion.
Many of the moms that I work with like to serve these to their children for dinner because they are so quick and easy to make.
Get ready for a super easy meal (or snack) and have fun. To me, anything that you make in a muffin tin is fun, isn’t it?
Plus, before and after the holidays we’re so busy getting ready that it’s hard to make a full meal – these bites are perfect for a quick dinner this week before Thanksgiving or for next week after the overload of eating on Thanksgiving hits our belly.
Enjoy and I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup cooked black rice
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 3 large eggs or egg substitute for 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. almond meal or almond flour
- 1 cup dairy-free vegan cheese such as GO Veggie! Vegan Cheese
- 1/2 cup firmly packed baby spinach finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1 small red bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare two muffin tins (with 12 muffin cavities each) with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well to combine. Transfer to prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze.