Last night I enjoyed this delicious salmon dish. The sweet raspberry salsa makes this salmon a perfect summertime meal.
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup cilantro, dried
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- Nu-Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Grind almonds with wheat germ, flax seeds, Nu-Salt, pepper and dried cilantro together in a food processor
- Wisk together 2 eggs in a small bowl
- Dip fish into the egg mixture and then immediately coat in the almond mixture
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown
- Mix together raspberries, red onion, lemon juice, honey and Nu-Salt and pepper.
- Spread salsa over baked salmon and enjoy!