This is a perfect side dish to bring to your Summer BBQ…The sweet combination of fresh mango, dried cranberries, spinach and agave nectar will be the hit of the party!
- 2 cups cooked spinach
- 4 tsp. pine nuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1/4 tsp. Nu-Salt
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- On the stove top, heat oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked spinach, cranberries, Nu-Salt, pepper and pine nuts. Gently stir to ensure even cooking. Add in apples and continue to gently stir.
- For the Dressing: In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, agave nectar, orange zest and Greek yogurt. Mix well and set aside.
- Remove spinach mixture from the heat and place into a large bowl. Add fresh mango pieces and Greek yogurt mixture; toss gently.
- Serve and enjoy!