It’s what I grew up on.
I know what your saying…
Just one bite and I assure you, your kids, family, husband/wife/roomate/friend/anyone will fall in love.
Because it’s that simple savory n’ sweet combo that it just so darn good.
And quick n’ easy to make.
More grapes, maybe?
Well, maybe…but only for my sister who can never seem to get enough of those good ol’ red grapes.
Grape n’ Salmon Pasta Salad
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free pasta
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Veganaise Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 can salmon, drained
- 1 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with pasta; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving dishes. Serve warm or chilled.