Vegan White Bean & Dill Spread
Author: Amie Valpone
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 can (19 ounces) organic cannellini beans
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup organic sprouts, for serving.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; puree until smooth. Transfer to a shallow serving bowl and serve with gluten-free toast, chips or sliced vegetables. Top with organic sprouts.
Serving Size: ½ cup Calories: 160 cal • Fat: 8.0 g • Protein: 6.0 g • Carb: 17.2 g • Fiber: 5.0 g • Sugar: 0.0 g • Sodium: 150.5 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/vegan-white-bean-dil-spread/