'Creamy' Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free White Bean Pasta
Author: Amie Valpone
Recipe type: Entree
- 8 ounces gluten-free spaghetti
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add cooked spaghetti and gently toss to combine.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup Calories: 210.7 cal • Fat: 2.2 g • Protein: 6.5 g • Carb: 42.9 g • Fiber: 4.7 g • Sugar: 2.4 g • Sodium: 83.9 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2013/03/31/creamy-gluten-free-dairy-free-white-bean-pasta/