Gluten-Free Almond Ricotta Toast
Recipe type: Appetizer, Snack
- 2 slices gluten-free bread
- 2½ Tbsp. ricotta cheese or dairy-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon almond butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1½ tablespoons sliced almonds
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- Toast each piece of bread until golden brown. Remove from toaster and transfer to a large plate.
- Top each slice of toast with ricotta cheese, covering the entire surface of the toast. Drizzle almond butter and honey on top of ricotta cheese. Top with sliced almonds and orange zest.
Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 240 cal • Fat: 12.3 g • Protein: 6.0 g • Carbs: 29.1 g • Fiber: 1.8 g • Sugar: 8.1 g • Sodium: 255.4 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2013/04/15/gluten-free-almond-ricotta-toast/