Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to coat. Transfer pumpkin seeds to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown; stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven; set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Serve alone as a snack or as a topping for salads and whole grain recipes.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 3/8 cup Calories: 167.9 cal • Fat: 11.5 g • Protein: 4.6 g • Carbs: 12.9 g • Fiber: 3.4 g • Sugar: 0.0 g • Sodium: 251.0 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2013/03/18/sesame-roasted-pumpkin-seeds/