Jasmine Rice 'Burritos'
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 4 large corn tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 3 chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well to combine. Portion rice mixture onto each tortilla. Roll like a burrito.
- Serve warm.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1 Tortilla Calories: 160.5 cal • Fat: 6.6 g • Protein: 3.2 g • Carb: 23.0 g • Fiber: 5.5 g • Sugar: 0.8 g • Sodium: 232.2 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/jasmine-rice-burritos/