Apple Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack
- 2 cans (15 oz each) pumpkin puree
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tsp. Frontier Organic Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Frontier Organic Nutmeg
- 2 tsp. Frontier Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. So Delicious Almond Milk
- ¼ cup stevia
- 32 oz. So Delicious Dairy-Free Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1¾ cups gluten-free granola such as KIND Snacks Clusters
- Place apples in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, almond milk and stevia; mix well to combine.
- Layer pumpkin mixture and yogurt into 12 glasses.
- Sprinkle with granola and serve.
Serving size: 12 servings; 1/12
Calories: 116.1 cal • Fat: 2.8 g • Protein: 8.3 g • Carb: 15.9 g • Fiber: 3.1 g • Sugar: 7.5 g • Sodium: 41.3 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/applepumpkin-yogurt-parfait/