Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pecan Bread
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup Earth Balance Vegan Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1⅓ cups pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. Simply Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¾ tsp. Simply Organic Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¾ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, maple syrup, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, sea salt and pecans.
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; do not over-mix. Transfer mixture to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Servings: 20 Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 156.6 cal • Fat: 8.5 g • Protein: 2.1 g • Carb: 19.5 g • Fiber: 1.9 g • Sugar: 11.7 g • Sodium: 103.8 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/gluten-free-pumpkin-pecan-bread/