Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dairy-free butter
- 2/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp. Simply Organic All Spice
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix water and ground flax seed in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, agave, molasses and flax mixture. Then add quinoa, rice and tapioca flours, all spice, baking soda and cinnamon; mix well to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop batter and place onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Se aside to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/11/30/gluten-free-gingerbread-cookies/